BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tabitha M.
Wheelersburg, OH
Review for: Ice Princess more...
For some reason the colors won't show up on me at all..I even try primer and tried different colors.
Rebecca L.
Surprise, AZ
I liked the colors and application but angry putting them on I realized they made my eyes look dull.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I was not a fan. These were super dry and not pigmented. When placed on the eye they were very dusty.
Odalys C.
Hugoton, KS
They have different colors to choose from but they are not vert pigmented. They dont stay on all day
Kenzi M.
Great colors! Love the way they blend and works great with blue eyes. Only wish it stayed on better.
Shina L.
Denver, CO
Love the smoky eye look you can get with this palette. When combined with a primer they last all day!
Jessica S.
Johnstown, PA
Perfect color combos. I love that all my favorite colors are in one package making it easy to blend.
Jamie W.
Review for: Country Woods more...
The colors look nice, comes off a bit too easily, creases without a nice primer. I wouldnt buy again.
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I like the texture of it I just don't like how close to each other in color they are. They blend in.
Susan B.
Milton, PA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Great color! You should give it a try too... Love the one especially for brown eyes. Also love pink.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???