BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Claudia V.
This product is amazing it has all the tones you need and the quality is really good I use it everyday
Megan D.
Nice neutral colors in this pack.

I don't like "in your face" make up so this matched my style nicely.
Angela V.
Central Lake
Love this eyeshadow, always purchase browns, goes on smooth with less dusting as much as other brands,
Shon p.
Amite
This Covergirl Eye enhancer is by far the best that I've tried yet..it stocks on my eye like no other.
Very pigmented I like the colors and variety of different options but I would like them to last longer
Kristyn C.
Winter Park, FL
I'm not a big fan of these palates. They go on super light and the darker colors aren't very pigmented.
jessica c.
Ocala, FL
I honestly don't wear makeup but when I do it's rarely eyeshadow but I like the pigments of this one
Amberly A.
I use this daily. Eye shadow that stays on all day even on my hard days. Great shimmer to the color.
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I like the texture of it I just don't like how close to each other in color they are. They blend in.
Karina C.
Pharr, TX
Love the way the colors collided with each other. The ways it forms into a beautiful shade over eyes.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???