BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
Greta product! High quality and very applicable! Doesn’t smear too much and looks great when it is on!
Robyn K.
Good product for the price. Stays put and looks great as well. The color could be a little more vibrant
Cindy W.
Littlerock, CA
Nice colors that will blend together. Goes on eyes easy and easy to remove. I like the shades in brown
Bailey W.
Spencer, IA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Great colors! There is plenty of pigment it is very good cover. Probably one of my most used products.
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
I loved this in high school so much I used it everyday and everyone else loved it I got it from Walmart
Esmeralda A.
Delano, CA
This product is great. The four colors are very nice. The cost is quiet fair. It is very easy to apply.
Άντζελα Γ.
Monroe Township, NJ
Using this I actually learned how to do smokey eyes. You can use this shades actually with everything!!
Brittany B.
Savannah, TN
I find it perfect for me. Very bold and bright colors to make my eyes and my moods stand out perfectly.
Sierra B.
Greenville, KY
I love this, they are gorgeous and go on so smooth. They show up really well and stay put really well!
Cynthia D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Great colors for looking natural. Does not make it look like I'm wearing a bunch of makeup on my eyes.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???