BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
This is a great eyeshadow kit for beginners! The colors pop and they're very colorful and are cute for the summer and warm months. My eyes are hazel and usually a purple undertone works perfectly with my eyes. I would definitely buy this again!
Brittany J.
The pigmentation on this is horrible. I know the product is cheap but i have used cheap eyeshadow and cheap covergirl eyeshadow before and it was better than this. The colors are gorgeous though. You can barely see the light pink one on me though.
Tonya N.
Douglasville , GA
This product works absolutely amazing. Cover girl will never let us ladies down! Overall my brand is cover girl! There are other brands that are similar but I like how cover girl will last you all day long!
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
These are average...but in my opinion there is way more eyeshadows out there with better quality at a good price also. These were some of the first eyeshadows I've ever bought but I much rather their "naked" collection. A lot more blendable and pigmented.
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Not the best quality or the most pigmented, but it is worth the very cheap price. I wish the color was a bit stronger and it stayed on longer, but these have been around forever and are classic. I used to use them back in middle school and high school!
marc m.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Is okay not bad for the price and not one of the greatest products from these Brands there are better alternative for eyeshadows such as Wet and Wild and other brands I would not recommend for the slightest great for beginners but not for any amazing payoff
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Beautiful colors for blue eyes! I don't use the applicator that is provided though. For some reason I prefer a small 'blush' brush instead. It seems to mix all of the colors just right. Would buy again!
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
I mostly wear natural shadow colors, but couldn't resist buying this eye shadow kit! I have hazel eyes that really pop when using these colors! Good product for the price. I bought at my local Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Brittany W.
I have this exact eyeshadow. I love it. Prefect and easy packaging!! You couldn't go wrong with it. The colors can match pretty much anything. I absolutely love covergirl eyeshadow. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Hannah M.
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Not pigmented at all. There was also a lot of fall out. The shadows were very dry so instead of being creamy and pigmented on the brush there was just chucks of the shadow that had fallen out when I put my brush in it. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???