BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tal A.
Very cute colors nice affordable price good for a quick drugstore run in if you don't have anything else
Ricardo B.
san jose
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Yo le compre este producto a mi esposa le en canto mucho por sus colores y la cálida de producto es bueno
Marie R.
Milford
I really like to use these colors! They apply really nicely and dont normally fade off throughout the day
Tracy S.
Great for your eyes gives them that pop ever girl needs. Goes with everything really brings out my eyes.
Ali M.
Tulsa
Review for: Country Woods more...
These colors are my go to for my everyday look, they look exactly like pictured and they stay on all day.
Amber H.
Ponca City, OK
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love the light tones of this set. Just the right amount of shimmer. You could use it for a natural look
rebecca b.
Bridgewater, MA
Hard to apply, not much pigment and colors are not very pretty for all eye colors, small range in choices
Jacki S.
Fordland, MO
Works food. Looks good. Not great but hey you get what you pay for. So not too shabby for WalMart makeup
Nikie J.
Irmo, SC
Cover girl eye shadow is amazing. It lasts all day and it goes on so smooth. Their eye shadows are great
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
This is a great eyeshadow pallet for spring and summer...to give you that perfect sunkissed, fresh look.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???