BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shelley G.
Jacksonville, TX
Love the assortment of colors Revlon offers in this product. I have tried other brands but prefer Revlon!
Jaimee G.
Just bought this eyeshadow palette for my daughter! She loves the colors! Highly recommend this product!
Viviana G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The colors are very pretty. I love this brand but the pigmentation on their eyeshadows are not the best.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Lovely pallet for beginners, very affordable and can be found at work. They color pigment is pretty good.
Amber H.
Ponca City, OK
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love the light tones of this set. Just the right amount of shimmer. You could use it for a natural look
Tal A.
Very cute colors nice affordable price good for a quick drugstore run in if you don't have anything else
Marie R.
Milford
I really like to use these colors! They apply really nicely and dont normally fade off throughout the day
Faye P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I loved this pallet. It’s very vibrant when applied with or without primer. It was long lasting as well.
rebecca b.
Bridgewater, MA
Hard to apply, not much pigment and colors are not very pretty for all eye colors, small range in choices
Amber Z.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Really nice eyeshadows, lots of shimmer... All day wear!
Also there are variety of colors to choose from
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???