BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Myss R.
Atlanta, GA
The color enhancers kit make my brown eyes stand out. I Love the way it defines and brightens my eye color.
Erica A.
Ferrum, VA
Seems to crease pretty bad. Don't enjoy that at all. But has very pretty colors. Probably won't repurchase.
María S.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Tienen unos colores super lindos y pigmentados, los recomiendo, tiene buen precio y se difuminana muy bien
Laura A.
Bainbridge Island, WA
La textura y el color no me gustan tardas en dar con el color tienes que aplicar varias capas de producto.
Brittany R.
I've had several of these quads. All the colors go together really well and the colors are very vibrant.
Caressa W.
Monticello, IN
Smooth. Great colors. Definitely make sure you use a primer for all day wear! But overall, not to bad!!!
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Great colors, great price. Doesn't have to be expensive to be a great product. These blend well and last.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
This is a great eyeshadow pallet for spring and summer...to give you that perfect sunkissed, fresh look.
Marisela  A.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Loved this shadow!!! Really easy to use!!! Many colors to choose from!!
Really helps enhance eye color!!
Shelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Love the mix and match capacity of this product. I also love the long wear. Cover Girl is a great makeup
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???