BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

litzy A.
Rhode Island
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I don’t like this because the colors are little bit bad , these are colors that’s you can’t use in summer !
Alyssa C.
Phoenix
These eyeshadow are really good for little kids or a natural look for adults... I like that natural colors
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
This is one of the only eyeshoweds I can get to look right without it going on to dark it is easily applied
April W.
The palette comes in other colors. The one I have is plum theme. The colors apply easily and are pigmented.
Cara J.
Love the choices they have in colors. Stay on well and isn't dusty to avoid extra dusting in the bathroom.
Leslie M.
The colors look nice in the palette, but there was no color payout, even with a primer. Very disappointing.
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Su pigmentación es muy buena y su empaque muy práctico para llevar en la cartera, sus colores super bellos
Wendy B.
Salisbury, MD
Love the multiple different ranges of colors offered in the pallets so I can stay light or go dark at night
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
I love the colors it has a smooth application im more of a natural look so these colors are great for that
dana w.
Absolutely adore these eye shadows. Variety of colors is awesome and this is my go to brand. Love love them
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???