BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Amber R.
Akron, OH
I love all covergirl makeup!!!! Its affordable too!! I have used covergirl for the last 20 years of my life
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
These make it so easy to create smoky eyes and a color pallette that blends well together. The colors pop.
Caitlin B.
Nicely matched colors. They are Easy to blend. Build easily. Use wet or dry. Would recommend and use again.
Ashlyn D.
Lexington, NC
Not a fan of this little palette. I loved the formula a few years back, but now it seems very chalky to me.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Absolutely Love This Eye Shadow , It Gives You That Beautiful Natural Look Your Looking For On A Busy Day!
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Have not bought cover girl in a very long time but this is pretty good and I would probably use this again
Holly W.
Argyle, WI
Cover girl eye enhancers 4 kit eye shadow is a great product. It helps me know what colors to use together.
💎Emmy L.
Las vegas, NV
I have his in my travel kit, the size is convenient and the eyeshadow are great for quick makeup on the go.
Jessica A.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Used these a lot back when I was younger and started wearing makeup they are shimmer and not very pigmented
Alyssa C.
Phoenix
These eyeshadow are really good for little kids or a natural look for adults... I like that natural colors
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???