BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Annette M.
I have been using Covergirl eyeshadow for over 15 years and the company has not let me down. The colors in this particular palette are unique and wild. I havent quite figured out how to tame them down for my office job, but I love to experiement at night.
Shelby C.
Springtown, TX
I'm not real picky on my eyeshadows. They all seem to get the job done. This one has lots of pretty coloring and lasts a long time. I would recommend buying a better applicator for it. It comes with the heap one that falls apart after a while. Other than that no complaints. I love this eyeshadow.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love the colors of this little pallet there very pigmented colors goes on smooth and nicely.. it's at a very great value! I use my wet n wild eyeshadow brush to apply it. I recommend this pallette to everyone
Lauren M.
Murrieta, CA
I've used many different shades from this line and the nudes are all very pretty. The product has a creamy feel to it and it's very cheap but you get a lot for your money. I definitely recommend this if your just starting to use makeup
nashaly s.
Orlando, FL
they ok for beginners of the makeup life just dont really like the pigmentation of some of the product but i did use it all off time when i first started using makeup work out great !
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
Great color combinations that apply easily. I recommend using alternative brushes to apply. Great value at local drugstore, simple packaging, and a variety of options. If you don't use a setting spray or a base layer it does run by the end of the day.
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I always look for warm yet natural colors. Cover girl always has the warm brown and nude tones that I love. They usually have the best value and the selection that I'll use so that there's not always one color left over in the case that I won't use.
Jennifer G.
These colors are light but pigmented. Good for a light smoky eye. I also use these colors separately for other looks. You can also play around with the order you use the colors and the placement of the colors for a different look. Great price compared to other eye pallets.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I haven't used this in a very long time. But I don't remember anything negative about it. It looks smooth and somewhat creamy on the eyelid. And it has a very pretty shimmer to it.
Rebecca S.
I love the color selection. Prefect hues for winter fashion. The cream shade I use a lot of blending with other pallets. Depending on how you blend you can easily do a day to night look starting light with the purple and then add the navy blue at night.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???