BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kelsie A.
Denver, CO
This shadow has a pretty good color payoff, but it is not the first thing I grab when I'm doing my make-up.
Karen R.
New Bedford, MA
I love using this eyeshadow because it had more than one in the package it went on very smoothly and evenly
litzy A.
Rhode Island
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I don’t like this because the colors are little bit bad , these are colors that’s you can’t use in summer !
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I just recently started using colors such as these and they look perfect for a blue steed girl like myself.
Kirrie K.
Love the colors great product .goes on smooth and stays all day. Love Cover girl. Always my choice product.
Megan D.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I have the brown kit and I love the colors! So pretty! I use it for everyday make up and night out make up
Tazmine C.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this everyday. I love the shades and how they blend together. Been using this one for a couple years.
Laura A.
Bainbridge Island, WA
La textura y el color no me gustan tardas en dar con el color tienes que aplicar varias capas de producto.
Jessica P.
Cleveland, SC
I love cover girl! These colors are great on me and they last all day! I certainly recommend this product!
Lola T.
Bryan, TX
I especially love the 3pk combos they always pick the right ones and make the art of applying easy and fun
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???