BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Andrea S.
Winslow, IN
Very impressed to find such a good product at a local chain store. This will definitely stay in my collection
Jackline M.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually use this to create a cat eye look. Although it is very effective the pigmentation is not all that.
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
These colors are so bright & prettttty ! Def will make the eyeshadow pop out and sooo much more attractive !
Dusty N.
Branson
I love the colors in this eye shadow pack. They go great with my green eyes and I can't wait to but some more
Thalia D.
Spanaway, WA
Love all the different colors and textures available it makes a difference between day and night wearability.
Abbey C.
Like the colors and they seem to last pretty well with a primer. The packaging is kinda cheao, but that's OK.
Ali N.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not very good with mixing different colors so I tend to stick to natural colors. This is my go to palate
Rachelle L.
Addis, LA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
The colors on this pallet are good for every day use as well as using them to create the perfect smokey eye.
Zayda G.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Eyes are by far the best part of me . I need a pallet of naturals and with this babes you can never go wrong
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite color combinations by covergirl. It's soft and subtle, and even makes my eyes pop!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???