BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Lacy H.
Rome
Review for: Blossoms more...
Overall a great product. Very affordable and glides on smoothly and last all day. I do like this eye shadow.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I like it but I just wish it would have showed up more on my eyes. I do like the colors that they have tho.
Sarah A.
Great colors! Not super pigment but buildable. Goes on smooth and stays for most of the day without a primer.
Teresa Q.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I really love these shadows. I have the Fairytale one, and I love it. It really goes well with my skin tone.
Andrea M.
Mousie, KY
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The colors were vibrant and went on nicely. They were not cakey and did not fade off. They were easy to blend
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Personally I love this kit! I've used it since I started out with makeup. it's basic but gives what you need.
Carlie M.
Orange, VA
Love the colors that come in this set! I also love getting different palettes and matching up random colors.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Covergirl Eye enhancers 4 kit eyeshadow! The colors are fantastic! It's affordable and it works well.
Brie R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not big on eyeshadows so I try to stay as natural as possible. I have tried this kit and It was not bad.
Thalia D.
Spanaway, WA
Love all the different colors and textures available it makes a difference between day and night wearability.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???