BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Andrea M.
Mousie, KY
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The colors were vibrant and went on nicely. They were not cakey and did not fade off. They were easy to blend
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow set is great to achiev a natural look. Also very afordable price its a must for a basic look.
Heather H.
Great color combination. You can use one or all. They go on easily and last. Definitely would purchase again.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I like it but I just wish it would have showed up more on my eyes. I do like the colors that they have tho.
Jennifer W.
Saint Albans, WV
My go to product for everyday natural looking colors. The pigment has always been great for drugstore brand.
Lynn P.
Sacramento, CA
A really great product that stays on throughout your day! It mixes well with other colors and doesn't smudge.
Erin S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Good for on the go or light looks. Easy to take on vacation, but colors aren’t as pigmented as I would like.
Lisa N.
Shepherdsville, KY
I love this product. really nice colors to choose from, it stays on really good. it's very inexpensive to buy
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite color combinations by covergirl. It's soft and subtle, and even makes my eyes pop!
Roxanna L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ice Princess more...
The colors are great and pigmented! Also i used a coupon and ended up getting it for like $1 so thats a plus!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???