BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shayla M.
Bishopville, SC
Great product,looks good on your skin and feels smooth..very reasonable price and can be found in dollar stores
amanda h.
Independence, KS
This always makes my eyes pop and its easy to apply and it disentbtaje much to clean and stays if u want it too
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
I love the natural look this gives! I don't really use he broke eh that comes with it, but nice product overall
Brittany E.
Easy to use, bought at my local Walmart. Didn’t like the brush, lasted well. And it was packaged easy and cute!
brittany b.
These come in several different gorgeous color palettes.They are super affordable and have a decent stay power.
Ashley H.
Lebanon, IN
I have a few different colors and they work ok. I bought a huge palette from a off brand and that worked better
Kaleigh B.
Indianapolis, IN
You can create a really pretty subtle look with this pallette or you can smoke it out and go for a darker look
Maggi C.
I have this quad in country woods and love the colors of it, its a little powdery but I like it all the same.
Brie R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not big on eyeshadows so I try to stay as natural as possible. I have tried this kit and It was not bad.
Roxanna L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ice Princess more...
The colors are great and pigmented! Also i used a coupon and ended up getting it for like $1 so thats a plus!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???