BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
the colors are so pigmented and beautiful! It swatches nicely and it blends well together with other eyeshadows and I can't get over how cute the colors are and how well they go together!
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
These are pretty good for drugstore quads but I'd still buy a wet n wild one over this however one time I bought one and the brush it came with was the best shader brush I've ever had. So buy it if it comes with the brush because it's worth it for that alone.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
Review for: Sheerly Nudes, Blossoms, Smokey Nudes more...
I love these palettes. Cover Girl knows how to make eyeshadow very well. I would recommend to anyone. They are worth them! I never have any issues with them. That's why I would recommend them. I think now that they have repackaged it, makes it very good.
Dea L.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this forever ago, but still use it. It makes my brown eyes pop, and the included steps are easy-peasy. I can get ready in 10 minutes or less and feel as though I look good enough for the rest of the day and night. I would definitely recommend!
Makayla M.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This is HORRIBLE! Do not buy this. If you’re going to spend money on makeup, buy some makeup with actual pigment. I had no pigment in any of these shades and it wasn’t worth the money. It looked like I did nothing to my eyes and was a waste of time and money.
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Cover girl shadows are the best. They last all day though I do have to smooth out creasing half way through the day- but I think that's more my skin type than a problem with the shadow.

Shelby C.
Springtown, TX
I'm not real picky on my eyeshadows. They all seem to get the job done. This one has lots of pretty coloring and lasts a long time. I would recommend buying a better applicator for it. It comes with the heap one that falls apart after a while. Other than that no complaints. I love this eyeshadow.
Lindsay S.
Oak Harbor, OH
I love this quad! Such pretty fall and summer shades. Nice sturdy simply packaging. I have brown eyes and these colors go so well with them! I bought this at my local Walmart, very affordable. Whenever (if ever) I run out, I will buy again! Would recommend
Annette M.
I have been using Covergirl eyeshadow for over 15 years and the company has not let me down. The colors in this particular palette are unique and wild. I havent quite figured out how to tame them down for my office job, but I love to experiement at night.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love the colors of this little pallet there very pigmented colors goes on smooth and nicely.. it's at a very great value! I use my wet n wild eyeshadow brush to apply it. I recommend this pallette to everyone
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???