BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Andrea G.
Doral, FL
This eye shadow palette its great, love colors and stays longer. Easy to use and lovely to combine al of them.
kaelyn f.
Highland, IN
I would give this a 3/5 because only 2 of the colors are to my likings but it is still good and its pigmented.
Amie S.
Grants Pass, OR
Love love this! Comparable to The Balm shady lady pallete. I would recommend to my friends. Really liked this!
Kira G.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The colors last all day. Goes on smooth. Love how the colors go perfect together. They match everything I own.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
These shadows are not pigmented enough for my skin tone. The color pay off isnt bright enough for my skin tone
Tori M.
Philadelphia
Review for: Country Woods, Sugar Coated more...
Decent but nothing special. Not very pigmented and don’t blend very well like other creamier drugstore shadows.
Jamie K.
Dade City
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Easy to use and makes my eyes pop! I can keep it neutral for work or go romantic with a smoky eye for evening.
Bonnie M.
Decent enough eyeshadow pallette for the price. Not super pigmented but is buildable. Like the shimmer shades.
brittany b.
These come in several different gorgeous color palettes.They are super affordable and have a decent stay power.
Necole V.
Macomb, MI
Easiest eye pallet ever! So great for my makeup bag, absolutely fool proof. When in doubt, blend blend , blend!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???