BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
Really like their enhancers, very complementary colors that are easy to apply and give a good color transition.
martha J.
Carson, CA
Nice variety of pallets. Great color combinations. Gt dear for simple eye shadow application or dramatic looks.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
I just got this a few months ago. It's a lot of fun to play around with the shades and create different looks.
Leslie J.
Has some of my favorite colors. so many different options to use together. love how it looks when i have it on.
Rachel B.
My mom got me startsd on this. Great layout for a drug store eyeshadow. It last a long time with a good primer
Solvein R.
Hesperia
I use this product to enhance my eyebrows leaving me with a natural look, just a little powder goes a long way.
Marisa T.
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love nude eye shadow its amazing would so recommend to many others i love this product its not pricey at all
Andrea G.
Doral, FL
This eye shadow palette its great, love colors and stays longer. Easy to use and lovely to combine al of them.
Zoe N.
Logan, OH
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love the colors for blue eyes, they r natural with a kick of color. I can't wait to c the next color choices
Amie S.
Grants Pass, OR
Love love this! Comparable to The Balm shady lady pallete. I would recommend to my friends. Really liked this!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???