BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Michelle R.
I love the cover girl eye enchancers shadows. The grays are pretty colors and they stay on until you take it off.
Brittauny G.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The colors are very bright, even when barely applied. I like to add color but it was too much for my fair skin.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH
I love CoverGirl Eye Shadow kits. Use this product everyday! However, I wish they offered more Matte Palettes!
Megan J.
My go to eyeshadow pallet. I'm more of keeping it low key and natural. No bright colors that's why I love this.
Jessica H.
independence, mo
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Love the colors and how they look on my eyes very easy to take off and apply on my eyes I just love the colors
Grace L.
Belton , TX
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I have green eyes and it really did help. People noticed them right away! I'm going to buy much more covergirl.
chereiss g.
It's great to have it in your wallet and carry it everywhere. I love pigment. I would recommend using it again
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love this eyeshadow, beautiful colors for fall. and the price is good. definitely will buy this product again.
brittany b.
These come in several different gorgeous color palettes.They are super affordable and have a decent stay power.
Leonnia O.
Totally in love with this pallet! the price is nice and color pay out is wonderful. and you cant beat the price
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???