BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shelby G.
Lafayette
Powders didn't last as long as I would have hoped, but they did make my eyes pop. I just need more staying power
Tiana R.
Bayonne
I think that this product is preset. There is fall out tho so beware of that but the color pigment is not to bad.
Sarissa S.
Meridian
Perfect for a nude eye. Colors blend effortlessly, and there isn't much fallout when applying. Long lasting wear
Rrarcr R.
This eyeshadow is great for layered looks as I love. Light and great light color for a Suttle more natural look.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I love this product I've been using since I first started wearing make up. I always have all the different colors
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
I've been using these foreverrr! Love these little shadows.plus the colors are pretty and I'd say they blend well
Ruth P.
Marysville, WA
Not a fan . i expected better i think that this product is no good and to say that i like some of there products
Elizabeth C.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Really like the different shades in this and I like using several of them at the same time to make a blended look
Michelle R.
I love the cover girl eye enchancers shadows. The grays are pretty colors and they stay on until you take it off.
Amanda N.
Biddeford, ME
I love eyeshadow, and I can't do my makeup without it. It's a necessity for me. I love this because it stays on.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???