BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Mary A.
Nicholasville , KY
Great product for the price. Goes on smooth and stays for hours. Colors aren't as bright as some expensive brands
Allie E.
Cleburne, TX
I love these colors. They are neutral yet bold. Has very good coverage. I definatley recommend this to everyone .
Kerri D.
Corpus Christi
Love this I love the light colors they have especially since I’m fair skin it helps a lot to were it looks great
Rachel G.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Gives the perfect amount of shimmer to a naked eye look. Wish there was one color that was a little darker though
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love these nudes. They're great for everyday wear. And also for night time too. It makes an awesome smokey eye.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
Cute pallet. Liked all of the colors. Need to use a lot to make the colors pop. Good price. Cheaper brand though.
Carolyn
Richlands, NC
This is a good night pallet also I am a night shift RN so I can wear it and it gives me a subtle shine at night.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA
Cover Girl is my go to. Always stays on and has great color. I don't like to spend a lot and it is a great value.
Tabatha O.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good product for the price. Color looks true to the color as you see it in the dispenser once applied to the eye.
Danielle N.
Lodi, CA
I love these colors. I don't use the darkest color, since I'm so pale, but the others really blend well together.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???