BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jamie B.
Great natural colors that are perfect for everyday wear. The lightest color is great for highlighting your brow.
Sarah I.
This hreat for getting the smokey eye look but also getting the natural eye look. You can blend colors very well.
Fanny M.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
LOVE THE SMOKE NUDES! It gives me exactly what i need and what im looking for on a relaxing day out by the park!
Kelsi  F.
Frostburg, MD
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love this product from cover girl. It makes my eyes pop zoo much and it stays on for as long as I need it too.
Missie L.
Milwaukee, WI
Good for day look or night look. Always good coverage and usually stays on well. Always eenjoy this combination.
jammie g.
I like this product, goes on smooth and the Color's are nice. didn't stay on all day but for the price it's good.
Tracey L.
I will always amd forever use this!!!! A huge staple in my makeup bag. Always my go to for my day and night out!!
Lela A.
Sandy Hook, KY
I love the neutral colors when it comes to shadow. This applied very easily and smoothly and also lasted all day.
Megan L.
Amazing color that pops and stays in place all day long. The colors blend well together for a put together look.
tonya P.
Kanarraville, UT
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Great colors. Wish they made it through the day.Had to put more on for a night out.Would buy again for the price.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???