BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

J R.
Really does not even matter the brand - if the colors are browns/gold/nude I am a fan. Great for smoky brown eyes.
Melissa S.
Tampa
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Love the colors and how well they blend together to create such a perfect eye look. Wish it came with more sparkle
Jennifer P.
Macomb , MI
I really like CoverGirl eye shadows. Their colors blend perfectly and the applicator works well compared to others.
VE-1206263Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
I love this mini palette covergirl, its tones are vivid and as for daywear... I recommend it to one hundred percent
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,285 reviews
This is a good drugstore quad. Good color payoff. Good. Color selection. It blends easily. Does have some fallout.
Madelin V.
Wilmington, CA
Very pigment stays on for a very long time and the colors are very dark and nice and it stay on for the whole night
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
Cover girl is one of kind this is the first makeup I've ever had. They are my holy grail I just adore them so much
Ananka B.
Very high pigment, I would like them to have staying power. These shadows look nice, I would buy again. Great job!
crystal w.
United States
My go-to for eye shadow! Great price and fun colors. You can easily get it at any local grocery store or pharmacy.
Samantha S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
The pigment could be better it does look much better with a primer then without. I apply using smoky eye brushes.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???