BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Christina D.
Berry, AL
This is the greatest eye shadow I own,you can't go wrong,it looks so great on me,I would recommend it to a friend.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
Not as pigmented so might need a few layers. But the colors a really pretty and I like how they make my eyes look.
Elizabeth A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use these colors almost each time I apply my make-up, the colors blend so well, with the perfect amount of shine!
Lee B.
Strongsville, OH
Love COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Eye Shadow!! It helps me create the look I want and blending of colors is easy!
Annabelle L.
Wellington, TX
I have always used this one, but it doesn't stay on very long. I would prefer it would stay on longer than it does.
Catherin Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Esta paleta me encanta . los tonos morados son mis favoritos .
me encanta la pigmentacion y su dureza de la paleta
Julie P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nice shadow, good value. I like they're more matte instead of glittery like lots of drug store shadows tend to be.
Kari T.
Marlinton
It's a good product for a little money. If I can't afford Mary Kay I buy covergirl. It goes on nice and blends ok.
Madelin V.
Wilmington, CA
Very pigment stays on for a very long time and the colors are very dark and nice and it stay on for the whole night
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
Cover girl is one of kind this is the first makeup I've ever had. They are my holy grail I just adore them so much
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???