BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

J R.
Really does not even matter the brand - if the colors are browns/gold/nude I am a fan. Great for smoky brown eyes.
Jill W.
Love the colors of ice princess. Easy to use and stays on throughout the day with little coming off. Def recommend.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
Love the Shade options and that they put coordinating colors together for those of us who are not make up artists!
Erin W.
Always a good go to when you want to try something new. They aren't expensive and I keep them for a very long time.
Kristi G.
Littlestown, PA
This eye shadow is a champ! Only need to apply once a day and it lasts all day long. Love the color palette choices
Amber M.
Jackson
I was satisfied with product lots of color's to choose from. Lasted a long time blended while. Price was not to bad
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Eye shadow come with beautiful matted and shimmering colored. Easy to apply. Sensational look for every occasion. 👍
MeChe P.
I have this product in another colors. I use it every day, It's awesome and I like the size because it's easy to go
Misty L.
Winchester, KY
The way the shadow makes my eyes look is wonderful. I only use it on the weekends but when I do I look alot better.
crystal w.
United States
My go-to for eye shadow! Great price and fun colors. You can easily get it at any local grocery store or pharmacy.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???