BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
The color pay off is OK, it creases a little bit though. its a basic eye shadow. good for people just starting out.
amanda k.
Simpsonville, SC
This is the stuff i like to use. Natural colors for me. This stuff goes on smooth and stays even when im sweating.
Laurie M.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Decent eye shadow. It tends to get Creasy after a day of wear. Overall it works well and has good color selection.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
Not as pigmented so might need a few layers. But the colors a really pretty and I like how they make my eyes look.
Ashley R.
Virginia Bch, VA
These colors are nice and bright and they give off a good tropical feel, but the brightness does not last all day.
Maykerle O.
Doral Fl
Es un kit muy sencillo de usar y combina perfectamente los tonos son muy pigmentados y duraderos y fácil de aplicar
Brittany  S.
Frankfort, IL
Okay for a basic eyeshadow. Didn't go on or apply the best to me. Wasn't too smooth, little chalky with application
DEBORAH C.
Glendale
HAS GREAT COLOR FORMATS, WITH A VARIOUS AMOUNT OF SIMILIAR COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM TO GIVE YOUR EYES THAT SUPERB LOOK
Jennifer M.
Bagley, MN
Natural colors that work with my skin tone. applies evenly on the lid. Makes it look effortless. Do not need a lot.
Candace M.
Lumberton, NC
Out of all the eye shadow I have ever used this is my favorite & also my moms. Not to expensive which is a plus!!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???