BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Marcelina F.
Downey, CA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
This kit gives me more of a natural color. Has the perfrect shades of natural. Helps blend into almost any skin tone.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Honestly, I'm not impressed. Maybelline holds up much better over time. This whole brand seems to crease too easily.
Amy M.
Charlotte, NC
Great eyeshadow. I like the colors but didn't seem like a good fit for my skin tone. Gave it to my mom she loved it.
Jocelyn M.
fresno, CA
These are really pretty colors for a smokey eye during the day looks so natural one of my favorite drugstore shadows
Stephanie A.
Batavia, OH
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I really like the purple colors and the 4 color,options to mix it up a little bit. This is usually my go to eye color
Amber C.
I like using this because it's a lot of different colors and it seems to stay on all day and night without reapplying.
Kenia Evangelista G.
Amo muito nude, para usar durante o dia, ficar maquiada e perfeita para todas as horas, amo, nos deixa um tom natural
Amanda W.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Love the colors and the price these work well with my eyes and skin tone just wish I could blend them better together
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
When I do a nude look for my makeup I like to keep this in my purse for touch ups. It's the perfect size and colors.
mariamares3
Los Angeles
I like using this product. Although I do use other products now. I don’t think I would come back to this one product
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???