BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Hira K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really liked this eyeshadow. Its not expensive and is so similar to the expensive brands. Its great for beginners!!
Hannah D.
POOLER, GA
I love this product. It blends well and it holds up very good. I like that the colors in the set go so well together.
Amy G.
Bush, LA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
You get what you pay for plays true here. For the price the product isn’t horrible but don’t expect a lot of pigment
Love the colors, I've bought and used several of these. I would definitely buy more and would recommend this product
Lisa M.
San Marcos, CA
Love these products... great brand and price! I love these products!!! They hi in smoothly and makes your eyes pop!!!
CydneyJayce H.
Fort Smith , AR
This product is good to use when you want to look simple but cute. I use this when I just want to have a simple day.
Stacey B.
I like the pallet that provides great colors for certain eye colors. Covers nice and color is great. Highly recommend
Debbie M.
Powder Springs, GA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I only use light shadow colors. I don't mix more than one shadow color at a time. This is a product I use sparingly.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Ideal for everyday with warm colors and an ideal brown to define the basin, medium pigmentation and affordable price
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I have a bunch of these and they are great for the price. Easy to apply with the right brushes. I use it pretty often
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???