BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I loved these colors! I can use them for school, parties, church, anything! They are very earth toned and I love it.
Amanda W.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Love the colors and the price these work well with my eyes and skin tone just wish I could blend them better together
mary m.
Manheim, PA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The soft coral tone has brang out my eye color, I have green, brown, blue in my eyes so the colors worked perfectly!
Rhiannon S.
Great price.. not the best pigment but there sparkly shades are easy to just throw on with no other work to be done!
Tayler H.
White Hall, AR
I love my Covergirl eye enhancers! I use this one almost everyday! But my favorite would have to be the nude colors!
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Honestly, I'm not impressed. Maybelline holds up much better over time. This whole brand seems to crease too easily.
Lindsey J.
Madison, WI
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I really enjoy this eyeshadow! It smears a bit but the colors are very nice! This is some of my favorite eye shadow!
Nicki A.
Never been disappointed with these eyeshadows. They are the perfect size and there's some really great color options.
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
I love these shades to wear as a base for my eye shadow color... None are overpowering, and they have a great shine.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
With a good primer as a base, this eyeshadow stays on well. It comes in a variety of colors and is totally affordable
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???