BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Brittany B.
Milton, FL
I wish these sets had a better pigment. The darker colors work great but the pinks and cream colors aren't very visible
Krystal B.
Festus, MO
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
These eye shadows leave great color and really make your eyes pop! I'd highly recommend these to anyone in the market!
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Covergirl eyeshadows have always been good to me. I feel like i don't need to pay a lot of money to get a great shadow!
Kara M.
Farmington
Great little eyeshadow. I always like getting these to travel with so I don’t have to bring a bunch of larger palettes.
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
I love the colors! However I'm a strawberry blonde with blue eyes. The darker color is a bit much on my pale skin tone.
Jennifer L.
Honesdale, PA
I use this everyday This is another product I would not live without I would love to see coupons for this in the future
Dani H.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Nice shadow. I wish it was more pigmented. The colors are good, but the parent was lacking. I was able to work with it.
Alisa S.
Monument, CO
Nice combination of colors and it stays on fairly well. By the end of the day it's pretty faded out--hence the 3 stars
Laura w.
It is eyeshadow it does what it says it will do. you put it on and then you are pretty. if not then you are just ugly
Jacqueline F.
Antioch, CA
Like this product works well especially of fair skin make only use this one on special occasions but love the pigment
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???