BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Julia K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
This is my favorite eye shadow yet. It stays on for a very long time and also comes in so many different color choices
Ian L.
Carrollton, TX
I want to try this out but I don't know. It looks and sounds to expencive. But it might be a good product I don't know.

Anny F.
Newark, NJ
This palet of cover girl are soo cute, love the colors and the texture, its so easy to apply and make me look georgeus
Katie J.
I enjoyed this eye shadow but I wish there were more shades to work with. I would use it again for a natural day look.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love these. I've got so many. The shade and combinations you can do is unbelievable. You can really play your eyes up
Cait D.
I am absolutely in love with the colors in this palette. There is a base, a lid, a crease, and a liner color! Love it.
Kimberly O.
The colors are very neutral. They have a good amount of pigment. This product is definitely a keeper in my collection.
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
Review for: Drama Eyes more...
Good drugstore eyeshadow. Great formula as you can usually expect from covergirl. The burgendy red color is to die for.
stephinie b.
Evansville
I love it it stays on my eyes pretty well but yet easy to wash off the color and the smoothness of it makes my eyes pop
Brittany B.
Milton, FL
I wish these sets had a better pigment. The darker colors work great but the pinks and cream colors aren't very visible
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???