BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Michelle d.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Very pretty color. I wear a uniform evwryday and this is subtle enough I can still wear it and it look nice in uniform
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
This palet of cover girl are soo cute, love the colors and the texture, its so easy to apply and make me look georgeus
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Love this one of my favorites light for a more natural look! cant go wrong and if you wet your brush it gets more bold
Candace C.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love color girl products because they are affordable and amazingly georgous color pallets i would recommend to anyone
April M.
This really makes the color of my eyes pop and I love how smooth it goes on. It's good for every day and evening looks
Kernisha W.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Country Woods more...
Love the color scheme. Looks so natural and it is quality makeup! I don't always wear makeup but when I do, it's this.
Angie L.
This is a great collection for a reasonable price. It allows you to get a magazine style look and makes it very simple.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
Its ok . takes time to get eyes right tho. Daughter loves it. So we share it. Learning how to multi color eyes is hard.
Katie J.
I enjoyed this eye shadow but I wish there were more shades to work with. I would use it again for a natural day look.
Julia K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
This is my favorite eye shadow yet. It stays on for a very long time and also comes in so many different color choices
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???