BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Loved this an still do.  Very cheap at walg4eens they had different color selection bit I truly like this for summer days
Tasheeka S.
Battleboro, NC
I loved this pallet I could use this pallot almost everyday goes with everything I love it and would recommend to anyone
Ashley C.
Huntington, WV
I love this eyeshadow because it is cheap and it has four different colors in it to give your eyes definition and color.
Erica Rey E.
Madera, CA
Love the colors, but it does not last long. Also makes my eyelids oily. So if you use it you need to reapply repeatedly.
Kelsey E.
Crestwood, KY
This is my go to eyeshadow kit for everyday wear. It works just as well as the high priced brands and looks just as nice!
Sarah T.
Pretty colors, love the shimmer. Make sure you use a primer with these though because these tend to crease pretty easily.
Melinda K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing especially when u have the right liqid eyeliner it makes your eyes pop and the colors go amazing
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Great pallet goes on smooth and stays put well! Great price for 4 color options. Great for blending or individually used.
Jenny P.
Its so amazing. Words can't explain how amazing this pallete is. It has everything a girl wanted to have on their pallete
. H.
I am really into the nude/brown eyeshadows and this palette has been good. And I have but good use to it when I owned it.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???