BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Renita A.
Mebane, NC
Cover girl has always been a favorite of mine!!!! I love their compact eye shadows!!!! They really have excellent colors.
Ashlyn T.
I love the shades. The range of light to dark makes for the perfect look. The colors blend easily and work well together.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Love this eyeshadow
I have tried more then just this color..they are a little harder to blend, but color pay off is good.
jade p.
worcester
pretty good for it's price, there could be more colors but the colors are really pigmented although there is some fallout
Deedra H.
Loved this little palette. So easy to apply and the pigment is true to color. LOVE THE GOLD THE MOST WITH MY BROWN EYES!
Faviola V.
This stay for about a long time I like this product because of the color the is on the pack I like it how it looks on me
Rebecca D.
I only use certain colors on my eyes. This is perfect it has the right colors I use. No longer use any other eye shadows.
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
The colors in this palette are beautiful but the pigmentation is horrible and the shadow doesn't last even with a primer.
Karolina W.
saginaw
It’s a simple easy to use set for a basic look. Love the highlight shadow! Small and compact. Has withstood a few drops!
Kelly M.
wilmington, NC
Review for: Tropical Fusion, Crystal Waters more...
They are very pretty and pigmented. Great price and great for beginners! Or someone who is new to adding bright colors!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???