BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jessica E.
Southgate, MI
I love the nudes smoky look. You don't have to pay high end make up prices to have perfect make up and this duo proves it
Monique H.
Akron, OH
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Great colors, love that you have options. Goes on light, long lasting. Love that they have so many colors to choose from.
heather k.
Garber, OK
Love this it is a perfect set for someone who isn't to adventurous I like my colors to pop but be subtle at the same time
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
They aren't as pigmented as I expected. I purchased because the colors are so pretty but it did not meet my expectations.
Ashley S.
Review for: Tropical Fusion, Crystal Waters, Blossoms more...
These shadows are awesome! They are very pigmented and they go on sooo smooth! If you have tried these already please do!
Tina F.
Wood Village, OR
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I am disappointed with this product, it doesn't cover very well and rubs off to easily, and the color doesn't show well.
Lee P.
Milton , FL
Love! Cover Girl has never let me down so far with their eye shadows! They are long lasting- and the pigment is awesome!
Erica Rey E.
Madera, CA
Love the colors, but it does not last long. Also makes my eyelids oily. So if you use it you need to reapply repeatedly.
Amber J.
Sidney, OH
Covergirl is always my go to when I run out of my favorites ... its easily accessible and offered at an affordable price.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
This eyeshadow palette was probably one of my first ones that I tried when I started getting into makeup. I just love it.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???