BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using cover girl 4 eye enhancers since I was young so a few years now absolutely love it ..Great color choices.
Christina R.
Dryden, va
Some of the best eyeshadow that has a good option for a blend of colors. The shades and coverage is great for everyday use.
Angiee H.
Seatac, WA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love this colors 🌸 because you can makeup for many occasions, and you can look so natural, I like this brand too #contest
Brittany H.
I like these eye shadows as much as much more expensive brands. They stay on well and the nudes go well with my skin tone.
Bianca B.
Jackson, MS
These eyeshadows don't have a lot of pigment in them. Which means they barely show up on skin. Not really worth the price.
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
The powder on this we shadow is a little dusty. When applied with a brush it tends to dust off lid. Color swatch was good.
Hailey P.
Florence, MS
This palette is beautiful and very subtle. I love using it during the fall and winter because the colors match the weather!
Marcia B.
Portland, ME
Have used alot of these and always found them to be easy to use. Once or twice a week. The different types is helpful also.
Erin P.
Laurens
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love this product. It works great for my skin tone. It will only stay for half a day but works great when I’m going out.
Amy C.
The colors are so pretty but the pigment when applied is not the greatest...could use some improvement my eye color is blue
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???