BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Katie T.
Radford
This is a good option for the price. It gives you the ability to create more than one look and is great for everyday wear.
Evelyn N.
I love the color combinations and how long lasting the colors are, they are soft and it's like you are not wearing anything
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Great color selections! Nice shimmery looks! Feels great looks great! Definitly satisfied! Theres 1 happy girl over here!!
Hailey P.
Florence, MS
This palette is beautiful and very subtle. I love using it during the fall and winter because the colors match the weather!
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Looks great and easy to apply recommend it for any woman easy to find and affordable love it get u one for your make up bag
Kaylee W.
These colors look great with my eye color. It really makes my blue eyes pop. And I love that it helps you do step by step.
Jenni B.
Canby
I love to play around with my eyeshadow. These kits allow me to get multiple shades that I can mix to get the look I want.
Victoria E.
The color palettes are hit or miss. I never find that I like all 4 colors, but I will buy it for the 1-2 I like in the set.
Angiee H.
Seatac, WA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love this colors 🌸 because you can makeup for many occasions, and you can look so natural, I like this brand too #contest
Christina R.
Dryden, va
Some of the best eyeshadow that has a good option for a blend of colors. The shades and coverage is great for everyday use.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???