BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kylie S.
san diego
This product is great and affordable. I have brown eyes, so the deep purple tones really helped my eyes pop on my tan skin.
Ashlyn L.
Culver
These colors are great, however I have found that the color rarely lasts and it creases very fast when wearing it all day.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
Love the different color kits they have. I can do my eyes for night/day, work/play. I can do different options and colors.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
The 4 colors that they put together in these are amazing and faltering and if you use primer it does stay on for long day.
Brianna M.
Covergirl eye shadows are so pigmented and a very good price point. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good eyeshadow
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
This one is ok i got it before i got it when i was barely doing make up....... It only has 4 colors used only the black one
Johanna
One of my go-to eye palettes! Coordinating colors are perfect for my eyes. Reasonably priced and easy to find at any store.
therese n.
Quincy, IL
This eye shadow is Great! Always quality items from this company. They offer great shades for the different styles I want.
Katie T.
Radford
This is a good option for the price. It gives you the ability to create more than one look and is great for everyday wear.
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Great color selections! Nice shimmery looks! Feels great looks great! Definitly satisfied! Theres 1 happy girl over here!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???