BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Good for a quick make up touch up. I wouldn't recommend for a night out as it doesn't stay on and the colors aren't as bold.
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
I like the eyeshadow as the colors are great and very vibrant. My only issue I have is the eyeshadow doesn't stay on all day!
Lori S.
Boca Raton, FL
i love these nude colors because they go well with my eyes. They are way better than any other product i've used in the past.
Alicia S.
Clarence, MO
Love these palettes. Wide range of colors from a natural look to a more color look. Stay on well. GREAT go-to and affordable.
Betsy A.
Walterboro , SC
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Not pigmented, doesn't blend well at all. Colors would be nice if they actually showed up when applied! Would not buy again.
Klaurini ch V.
Though this shadow is a bit fine and messy I love how the colors coordinate with each other and contour the eyes beautifully.
Marisa M.
Karnack, TX
This has instantly become one of my favorite eyeshadow sets. The dark red color is amazing, and I love it with my green eyes.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
These eyeshadows are amazing! If your wanting a natural look, these shades are a must. The shadows glide on nice and smooth.
Veronica B.
Not only can you mix & match but the colors actually go together no matter how you put it together I like the color selection
Karlee B.
This was my first set of eyeshadow. It made my eyes pop because they are blue! It was perfect and I got a lot of compliments
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???