BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Emily B.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I didn't like this product as much as I thought I would. Love Covergirl, but I think I will stick with their foundation only.
Isis M.
Bronx, NY
I have a palette of these cover girl eye shadows and all the colors are great and they are well pigmented I love this palette
Chelsea P.
Timberlake, NC
The combination of colors in this eyeshadow palette works very good together. They make blue eyes pop and brighten the eye.
Rose C.
Gloucester City, NJ
Theses are so nice and creamy. And it blends wonderfully .. I bought a couple of theses because someone recommend them to me
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
This is a great pallet. I just wished that the colors would come out a little darker than what they look like on the pallet.
Alexis M.
College Place, WA
Good shadows for beginners
Blends well with other shadow brands
Pretty sheer covrege
Shadow shades look very similar at times
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Love the combos of shades in each set of 4. Beautiful colors that make for a beautiful blended shadow look all over the eye.
Amber S.
Douglasville, GA
I like how the colors blend together to create a great look. Palates match well, easy to apply, last as long as I need it to.
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
I like the eyeshadow as the colors are great and very vibrant. My only issue I have is the eyeshadow doesn't stay on all day!
andrea c.
Great product ..love the different shades in one...goes on smooth...lasts a long time...does not go into creases...stays put
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???