BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Autumn B.
Redford, MI
These are pretty good, some fallout so make sure you're able to brush it away. It's sold at most drug stores and is affordable
Jessica D.
Johnson City, NY
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. The pigment isn't as good as more expensive brands but its perfect for quick, nude looks.
alejandra t.
The palette is great for beginners. It's affordable! It if you looking for a natural eye look then this product it's for you!!
Jessica B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I like having options and this 4 kit shadow is perfect. Four different vibrant colors so you can switch it up from day to day.
Angela E.
Bryant
I love this CoverGirl palette of eyeshadow. I've been using this color for 30 plus years. It goes on smooth. Use all 4 shades.
Han L.
Catonsville, MD
Used it multiple times for performances and I love the shimmery brown and gold accents. Doesn't work well without primer though
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
I always liked the color combos that they have. From dark purples to bright blues, anything and everything very well pigmented.
Laura G.
It's not very pigmented, suggest to use a primer underneath. Other than that I think they would be quite complementary colors
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
Was okay colors powdery and kind of pigmented but not very pigmented still shows up on your eyes though but wasn't my favorite.
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
Not very pigmented colors do not show up very well nor does it stay. Creates a crease and just doesn't apply or look very good.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???