BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jessica B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I like having options and this 4 kit shadow is perfect. Four different vibrant colors so you can switch it up from day to day.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
These are pretty nice. The pigment seems to be universally good and they're nice and creamy. Easy to blend. The price is right.
LaResha J.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love there eye shadow it shows up really well and last long. There colors are beautiful. I just wish they had bigger Platte
Darcy J.
Whitehall, MT
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This is a good product. Looks nice on my hazel eyes. Goes on smooth & stays on for a long time. Good product for a great price.
Adrienne L.
Danville, VT
The 3 lighter shades in this are really pretty. However the black is really harsh and doesn't really go with the other colors.
chastity m.
Chauncey, OH
These colors will make any outfit pop with some hifhlights. The purple access ts the black soo good. I recommend this for sure.
samantha n.
Logan, OH
I really like covergirl eye shadow it works great and the price is within budget.and i like these colors that are in this one.
Kenna C.
Honestly I'm not a fan of it at all. It never stays on. The color never really shows up much. I don't plan to repurchase ever.
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
These are the perfect colors for a natural eye and very pigmented. Plus they are very affordable as all Covergirl products are.
alejandra t.
The palette is great for beginners. It's affordable! It if you looking for a natural eye look then this product it's for you!!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???