BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Bailey C.
Hickory, NC
I’m extremely pale, and don’t do well with dark colors for eyeshadow. This kit is like it says, very natural and easy to apply.
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
These are the perfect colors for a natural eye and very pigmented. Plus they are very affordable as all Covergirl products are.
Samantha A.
I love the color combos and that they give you a guide for how to apply it just right. The colors always work for my eye color.
Makayla W.
Nice eyeshadow palette for people trying to practice smokey eyes! They're a little chalky, but good for traveling due to size.
Darcy J.
Whitehall, MT
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This is a good product. Looks nice on my hazel eyes. Goes on smooth & stays on for a long time. Good product for a great price.
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
Not very pigmented colors do not show up very well nor does it stay. Creates a crease and just doesn't apply or look very good.
Starr W.
Glendale, AZ
I have several different palettes. I have loved these for years they have great color combos. Goes on easy any stays in place.
LaResha J.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love there eye shadow it shows up really well and last long. There colors are beautiful. I just wish they had bigger Platte
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
The pigmentation isn't the greatest. It's more for if you want a light wash of color. I The darker browns aren't too bad at all
tina f.
Prestonsburg, KY
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love all covergirl products, and they put together real good color combinations!!! Everything about their products are good.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???