BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Dawna G.
4861 County Road 48 Jemison Alabama
This was a good eye shadow but the one I got didn't go well with my skin tone. Therefore I stopped using it. I wish there was an easier way to match up makeup with individual skin tones. That would make thing a lot easier. People would waste less money that way. I don't like to waste money. If I don't like a product, I won't buy it again.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Urban Basics more...
A lovely neutral look, perfect for work, or on the go. Complimentary to most skin tones, and a affordable price point. There are several ways the shades can be mixed for a custom look. This is available at most drug stores.
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
For a drugstore product, I can't say that I was too surprised about the quality of this product, but I can say that I was a bit disappointed. The pigmentation of this eye shadow kit was terrible. Even after several swipes, and dipping the brush into the powder several times, hardly any color would appear on the eyelids. I definitely would not buy again.
Gabrielle D.
I used to have a bronze/brown/gold version of this when I first started makeup. I really loved this. It had a a amazing buttery pigment and looked beautiful on the lid. I also loved the formula because it was long lasting. I do recommend this because it’s nice to have on the go or for minimal makeup.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I've been using these for a while now and I'm pretty happy with them. They are great for a smiley eye. The colors are more sheer and not as opaque but they're easy to blend and are long lasting. I would recommend this.
Sonia Kateri T.
I love to use this for under my eyes. Under my eyebrows. I only use eye shadows when I'm going out bc my eye lids sweat and the eye shadow doesn't last very long. This is a good product especially for the price.
Allie C.
This is a good priced eye shadow. It has 4 different colors ranging from a dark purple, a mauve, a bright pink and a dark pink. It includes a little eye shadow brush but it defiantly isn't the best. But over all they are good eye shadows for cheap.
Jessica C.
I love this eyeshadow! I'm big into art so anytime I get some really bright colors to play with I go to town on them. This particular eyeshadow is very pigmented and looks great the only thing I'm not so fond of is that it tends to seep into your lid line. I highly recommend a setting spray and primer and you will have a look you are sure to love!
morgan B.
McDonough , GA
These colors are pretty vibrant and dark but they're not easy to blend to achieve a super pretty look. Besides that if you're just doing like the eyelids with one color that would be best for these since they aren't super blendable.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I absolutely love the variety of Shades these come in. However the pigment payoff is not so great I feel like I have to keep working and working and working to get even the smallest amount of pop this product is amiss for me however it may not be for you at the price point it is it never hurts to try
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???