BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been using cover girl eyeshadow since I was 12 and I love it is so fun to do a smoky eye with and stays on smooth all day!
María R.
weston, FL
Estos tonos son muy lindos porque son suaves y por lo tanto te brinda y naturalidad lo cual es ideal para un maquillaje en el día
Michelle M.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Eye enhancers are my favorite. I have green eyes so I get the pinks and purples. They really make the green stand out so bright!
Nena T.
Been using this kit for years it's simple easy and has a variety of colors that are build able. Great for natural shimmery looks.
claudia V.
Holualoa, HI
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Nice nude colors which are perfect for any day look. I personally love these colors and I love making different looks with then.
Ashley S.
The Covergirl blushing nudes eye enhancers are perfect for my fair skin and blue eyes. This is my go-to everyday eyeshadow!
Allison K.
Bethel Park, PA
These shadows do have a nice pregnant to them, but they are just not my colors I personally don't wear these shadows very often.
Betsy H.
Saint George, SC
Long lasting, doesn't fade after wearing for hours. Love the colors and the price! I always end up losing the applicator though!
Cheyenne B.
I love the pigments!! The colors are amazing! It goes on smooth doesn't drop all over my face like other products i have tried!!
Molly H.
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Great for beginners not knowing how to apply their eyeshadow. Used mostly for dance competitions and held up great through sweat.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???