BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

N M.
Riverdale, GA
My first make-up love! I still use these eye shadows and probably always will although there are alternative products everywhere!
Ashley S.
The Covergirl blushing nudes eye enhancers are perfect for my fair skin and blue eyes. This is my go-to everyday eyeshadow!
Julia L.
Essex, MD
I love the colors in this palette. The pigments are nice however covergirl doesn't seem to last me all day and tends to crease.
Melissa S.
Summerville, SC
I love the fact that there are multiple colors. You can do so much like layer or just have a different color for different moods
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
My mom and i use Covergirl eye enhancers eye shadow kit and it works really well. It cleans off well and usually clear to color.
Kristin C.
Monticello, AR
These grays looks great with blue eyes! Very easy to apply and stays on very nicely! Lasts me about 6 months with everyday usage.
Maria A.
I love purple so when I saw these 4 kit shadow I feel in love with it. The pigment is good so I'm really happy about my purchase.
jeylinne g.
Its very pigmented for a drugstore product and pretty cheap too don't really use it so much but its a grest deal for 4 eyeshadows
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA
This eyeshadow will give your eyes that smokey look. You're going to love it..and its small to where you can put it in your purse
Ashley S.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???