BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
Review for: Country Woods more...
These were the first eyeshadows I ever received, and years and years later I still love them and check them out at the drugstore.
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Este kit de sombras no falta en mi cartera, es perfecto para un maquillaje rápido pero hermoso y va muy bien con mi tono de piel
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
Beautiful colors. Not as highly pigmented as I am used to, but still wears well. Would use a setting spray after applying to help
Melissa C.
This was perfect for the frosty look I wanted to attend an evening gala. It felt great going on and lasted throughout the night.
Amanda C.
West Hills, CA
I love naturals because I don't wear a lot of makeup at all. This was perfect for every day wear. And it lasts pretty well also.
Ashley S.
The Covergirl blushing nudes eye enhancers are perfect for my fair skin and blue eyes. This is my go-to everyday eyeshadow!
claudia V.
Holualoa, HI
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Nice nude colors which are perfect for any day look. I personally love these colors and I love making different looks with then.
Ashley S.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Hermosas sombras de maquillaje, excelente calidad, durabilidad, pigmentación y económicas también la puedes encontrar fácilmente
Shannon R.
Abilene, TX
Beautiful shades that blend beautifully together. Trusted product from a trusted brand. You can never go wrong with this staple!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???