BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Love the 4 kit eye shadow. Great color combination. Perfect size for traveling. Inexpensive and easily findable at any drug store.
Marie M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
One of my absolute favorites. I have been using these shades forever and they are always in my makeup box. Super versatile colors!
Janice R.
Pikesville, MD
My daughter and I have fun with this and she knows just the colors to use. I love the shades and ease of use and how long it lasts.
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
I love the colors of this set. You can create different looks with this one set. And it's easy to apply and stays on well all day.
Beth B.
Niles, MI
Cover girl is my favorite eye shadow to wear. I love the all the different colors you can get. It doesn't feel heavy on my eye lids
Jasinez C.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I wasn't crazy about any of the palettes. usually all cover girl eye shadow palettes I only like half of the colors on the palette.
Dianne A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love the fact that all of colors are in one kit. They are not expensive and are easy to apply. I have been using these for years.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC
Loved all the colors mainily the pinks. Was easy to apply and pretty long lasting. Colors are vivid enough for me. Would buy again.
Lindsey L.
Merrill, WI
This stuff is okay the colors are not as strong as I'd like, it stays on as long as your not messing with it, it is affordable too
Diana M.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I really like this quad. It is silky, smooth and blends in easily. It stays on very well. Over I was very happy with this product.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???