BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Elizabeth H.
Good for the price. Also available in local stores. Pretty colors. Will always buy because I live no where near a sephora or ulta.
Ashley P.
WICHITA FALLS, TX
I love browns! This is my go to for my everyday look. Really love the different shades. I can also easily play it up for nighttime
Lindsey L.
Merrill, WI
This stuff is okay the colors are not as strong as I'd like, it stays on as long as your not messing with it, it is affordable too
BeautyWithMlc C.
Atlantic City , NJ
Great for beginners and simple makeup looks! Use these shadows over top of a makeup base :) and a highlight for your brows and lid!
Laura A.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Love the quads. Great value for the price. I have just about every quad color and I love blending them and creating great eye looks
Brittney G.
Carencro, LA
I love this eye shadow. It enhances my eye color and brings my eyes out so much!! The colors are neutral so I can wear it everyday.
Janice R.
Pikesville, MD
My daughter and I have fun with this and she knows just the colors to use. I love the shades and ease of use and how long it lasts.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love these Covergirl kits! The colors are pigmented great and there are so many different ways you can mix them up on your eyes!
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these shadow palates! All of the different combinations work with my green eyes lol! And they are pretty pigmented as well!
Alexis B.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's easy to apply but the colors don't stand out as well and it doesn't last long at all before coming off and having to reapply.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???