BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these shadow palates! All of the different combinations work with my green eyes lol! And they are pretty pigmented as well!
BeautyWithMlc C.
Atlantic City , NJ
Great for beginners and simple makeup looks! Use these shadows over top of a makeup base :) and a highlight for your brows and lid!
Laura W.
Really enhances your eyes. The colors are beautiful and they go together. You can make many different looks. Last all day. Love it
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
I bought this for my mom because she likes the no makeup, makeup look. It's perfect for a natural smoky or enhancing look. Love it!
Alisson R.
houston tx
The colors are very bright , perfect for a festival look or a concert look I love the combination they made with this mini pallets
Tracey H.
Glasgow
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
The colors in each grouping blend well and last through the day without creasing like most brands. I use eye shadow 3 times a week.
Renae D.
Laguna Hills , CA
I wanted to love this as much as I do of all their other products but the pigmentation just wasn't as strong as I would have liked
Megan M.
Buena Park, CA
I got this a few years ago. I love making a smoky eye with it. You can just go from right to left it's great. Blends pretty good.
Lindsey L.
Merrill, WI
This stuff is okay the colors are not as strong as I'd like, it stays on as long as your not messing with it, it is affordable too
Diana M.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I really like this quad. It is silky, smooth and blends in easily. It stays on very well. Over I was very happy with this product.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???